Carefree spa breaks
We guarantee a relaxed and safe holiday break here thanks to our comprehensive safety plan.
Geinberg5 Private Spa Villas & Oriental World, and the entire amenities of Spa Resort Therme Geinberg
Green pass: Precondition for access
Last updated: 10.06.2021
We ask our guests to present a valid negative COVID-19 test result, proof of vaccination, or official medical proof of recovery from COVID-19 on arrival here. Alternatively, we would be delighted to offer you an opportunity to take a test at the facility.
In line with current government regulations, until further notice, our guests will be expected to present a valid negative test result for the entire period of their stay. We provide our guests with a free opportunity to take a test here at the venue. We offer antigen tests which remain valid for a period of 48 hours.
- Overview of test validity periods:
- DIY self-tests with digital registration: 24 hours.
- Antigen test: 48 hours.
- PCR test: 72 hours.
- Recovered individuals: Up to 6 months after certified recovery.
- Vaccinated individuals: From 22 days to 1 year after the first vaccination.
Additional safety measures for your protection
- Minimum distancing of 1 metre is required in all areas.
- FFP2 masks should be worn in all publicly accessible areas (reception, lobby, route to the restaurant etc.).
- All employees wear FFP2 masks to protect our guests.
- Transparent shields have been installed at the reception desk.
- We have ensured there is enough distance between tables in the ‘AQARIUM’ restaurant.
- Evening dining at the ‘AQARIUM’ restaurant can be enjoyed in one of two sittings. Please tell us your preference in advance: 17:30 – 19:45 or 20:00 – 22.00.
- Please make regular use of the plentiful supplies of disinfectants at the stands in all publicly accessible areas.
- All pools, hot tubs and saunas can be used without masks. Please be aware of the maximum number of guests permitted to each facility at one time. This information can be found at pool access points and entrances to the saunas.
- Sauna infusions are provided without towel-swing air circulation. Numerous other techniques facilitated by our trained staff ensure a perfect sauna experience.
- Visible distancing aids in all sauna cabins.
- Higher frequency of cleaning for often-used surfaces and strongly frequented areas
- Contactless payment options.
- All suites are cleaned thoroughly, aired and disinfected every day.
- As always, guests are welcome to visit the lobby bar. However, consumption while standing at the bar is currently prohibited.
- In the Private Spa and Oriental World there are relaxation zones reserved exclusively for Geinberg5 guests.
We are welcoming back guests from neighbouring countries!
The following measures are obligatory for visitors arriving from countries in appendix A. This includes Germany.
- Registration for Pre-Travel-Clearance: This can be done no earlier than 72 hours prior to entry. It must be available for inspection in a digital or printed format. The authenticity of this document is verified via the QR code.
- Proof of 3G (3 guarantees) clearance: Visitors entering Austria must provide one of three guarantees: 1) A valid, non-expired, negative test result, 2) official medical proof of vaccination, 3) official medical proof of recovery. These documents must be in German or English. The respective documents must also be shown at the border, if requested. Visitors entering the country without valid, accepted, official and non-expired proof of a negative test, vaccination or recovery, are obliged to take a molecular biological test (such as a PCR test) or an antigen test for SARS CoV-2 immediately – or no later than 24 hours – after entry.